Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sssstepping Out

The inspiration for this post came from a really weird source, so don't laugh at me if this is completely ridiculous.

Last night I had a small social gathering at my house. I'd call it 'drinks', my neighbours would probably call it a 'loud party'. Or something like that. Anyway, back to the point. At some stage during the night I went out my front door, and on the way back in I noticed the pile of shoes sitting there.
Almost all the shoes were black, monochrome Chuck Taylors.
(I apologise for the bad quality photo...)


I'll admit, I own a pair and I think they're absolutely great for going out and dancing, and waking up without bruises and broken ankles - well, less bruises anyway - but somewhere along the line, we all just lost creativity as far as our feet are concerned. I've never been a shoe person, but I think it's time I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought some new shoes.

I found these on the Nasty Gal website, they look comfy and they're really cute too.



The 'Save Steph's Feet Fund' is now accepting donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment