Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's go shopping

I'm going to try to make this more interesting than the last post but will probably fail because I'm so incredibly uninspired at the moment. Most likely because I'm sitting in the kids section of the library in a beach town, with a kids' joke book next to me. Which reminds me, why did the horse fall over? Because it wasn't stable. Hehehehe.

Less than a month now until I go to Otago. I'm so excited. Except for the fact that I'm going to have to trade my JC wedges for gumboots and my Ksubis for fat pants. Which leads me to the real reason I wrote this post - my (slightly unrealistic) shopping list of things to buy before I leave.

1. Hunter gumboots.
They're good enough for the royal family so they might just cut it for me. Just kidding. They actually look kinda cool, for gumboots.

2. These Topshop socks.
They look warm and comfy and they're on sale for $12. Maybe if I wear these then my feet will be warm enough for me to avoid having to buy Uggs.



3. OPI 'What's With the Cattitude' nail polish.
Because it's pretty and summery, and Dunedin is cold and so not summery.

4. Half of the ASOS website.
Not even kidding, they have the most awesome winter stuff on there. I have issues deciding what I want though, and because of this I will probably never actually end up buying anything.

So my attempt at making this post more interesting than the last failed, but at least it has pictures? Plus it gets me off the hook for writing a post until I'm slightly more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment